Which rookie baseball card has the highest worth?
Although called the Sporting News set, many other companies advertised on the backs of these cards. The August 28, 2016 card had nothing on the back. The only recognized rookie card of Pete Rose. The 1951 Bowman is the only recognized rookie card of Mickey Mantle who is the most collected figure in the industry.
Which rookie cards are worth money?
10 of the Most Valuable Modern Sports Rookie Cards
- Mike Trout, 2009 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor // $215,000. …
- LeBron James, 2003 Topps Chrome Refractor // $320,000. …
- Zion Williamson, 2019-2020 Panini National Treasures // $165,100. …
- Dwyane Wade, 2003 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor // $115,100.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- Derek Jeter 1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram #449 (Check Price)
- 1987 Donruss Opening Day Barry Bonds / Johnny Ray Error Card #163 (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey Jr. …
- 1991 Topps Desert Sheild Chipper Jones Rookie Card (Check Price)
Are Shaq rookie cards worth anything?
Shaquille O’Neal’s rookie value is very high, as evidenced by this list, and this card tops it at $3,499. This PSA 10 card is one of the 53 cards with that grade in the 382-card population. Of the 1,030 cards seen BGS, none are BGS 10 or Black Label.
How much is a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle card worth?
The iconic 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle rookie card is one of the world’s most valuable cards. In fact, even in very rough condition, this card can command top dollar. In January of this year, a ’52 Topps Mantle graded PSA 9 was sold for 5.2 MILLION dollars!
How much is Roger Maris rookie card worth?
Roger Maris Rookie Cards
|Item Title ▼||Price|
|1958 TOPPS #47 ROGER MARIS ROOKIE CARD RC PSA 4||$129.99|
|1958 Topps Baseball #47 Roger Maris Rookie Card Fair||$56.00|
|1958 Topps Baseball #47 Roger Maris Rookie Card fair/good||$42.00|
|1958 TOPPS BASEBALL~#47~ROGER MARIS~ROOKIE CARD~CLEVELAND INDIANS~KSA 8 NM-MT||$750.00|
What baseball cards from the 70s are worth money?
Top 1970s Baseball Rookie Cards Based on Value
- 1971 Topps Bert Blyleven RC #26.
- 1973 Topps Mike Schmidt, Ron Cey and John Hilton RC #615. …
- 1970 Topps Thurman Munson and Dave McDonald RC #189 with Dave McDonald. …
- 1971 Topps Dusty Baker, Don Baylor and Tom Paciorek RC #709. …
- 1975 Topps George Brett RC #228. …
What 80s baseball cards are worth money?
5 Most Valuable Baseball Cards 1980s: Including Henderson And Ripken Jr.
- 1 – Rickey Henderson Rookie Card (1980 Topps – Card #482), $27,500.
- 2 – Nolan Ryan (1980 Topps – Card #580), $2,000. …
- 3 – Cal Ripken Jr. …
- 4 – Cal Ripken Jr. …
- 5 – Don Mattingly Rookie Card (1984 Donruss – Card #248), $600. (Photo: Amazon.com) …
How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr card worth?
This card can be a cornerstone of any Ken Griffey Jr. card collection, but it will cost your more than $2,000 for a PSA 10 card. As of May 2021, there are ~3,900 PSA 10 1989 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck Star rookie cards and the card value is ~$2,200.
How much is a Topps Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
What baseball cards from the 2000’s are worth money?
Top 3 Most Valuable Baseball Cards 2000s
- Mike Trout 2009 Bowman Chrome (Check Price) So not only is this the most valuable baseball card of the 2000s, it’s the most valuable baseball card of ALL TIME. …
- Albert Pujols 2001 Bowman Chrome (Check Price) …
- Ichiro Suzuki 2001 Bowman Chrome Xfractor (Check Price)
What is a Michael Jordan rookie card worth?
Around the summer of 2020, PSA 10 prices of Michael Jordan cards, especially his rookie offerings, were being sold for $70,000 to $90,000. By August of that year, a gem-mint Jordan slab breached the $100,000 mark at a Heritage Auctions sale.
How much is a Mickey Mantle rookie card worth?
The price for this particular rookie card tops the record set in late August when a 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite Rookie Patch autograph, graded BGS 9, sold for just over $2 million, according to Sports Collectors Daily. For the second time in three months, a 1952 Topps card of Mantle sold for more than $2 million.
Are Michael Jordan cards worth money?
As you can see, even in ungraded condition, Exquisite Collection Jordan’s can sell for big bucks. This example, numbered 4 of 10 from their 2009 offering, sold for an incredible $65,655. It’s amazing to me that cards such as this, produced long after Jordan’s playing days were over can still be worth so much.