What baseball cards are valuable right now?
10 of the Most Valuable Modern Sports Rookie Cards
- Mike Trout, 2009 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor // $215,000. …
- LeBron James, 2003 Topps Chrome Refractor // $320,000. …
- Zion Williamson, 2019-2020 Panini National Treasures // $165,100. …
- Dwyane Wade, 2003 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor // $115,100.
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
Best Baseball Prospect Cards to Collect 2021
- Spencer Torkelson (Check Price)
- Adley Rutschman (Check Price)
- Zac Veen (Check Price)
- Jasson Dominguez (Check Price)
- Topps Heritage (Buy on eBay)
- NOW RELEASED: Topps Series 1 (Check Price)
- 1986 Topps Baseball Autograph (Buy on eBay)
- Acuna & Soto Dual Signatures (Check Price)
Are baseball cards still worth anything?
Baseball cards, like comic books and other collectibles, are valued for what they are and for the condition they are in. The valuations above, for example, are of “near mint” condition cards, which means a minimum of wear and tear. Values go down as the conditions move down to excellent, very good and good.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- Derek Jeter 1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram #449 (Check Price)
- 1987 Donruss Opening Day Barry Bonds / Johnny Ray Error Card #163 (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey Jr. …
- 1991 Topps Desert Sheild Chipper Jones Rookie Card (Check Price)
How much is a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle card worth?
The iconic 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle rookie card is one of the world’s most valuable cards. In fact, even in very rough condition, this card can command top dollar. In January of this year, a ’52 Topps Mantle graded PSA 9 was sold for 5.2 MILLION dollars!
What 1980s baseball cards are worth money?
5 Most Valuable Baseball Cards 1980s: Including Henderson And Ripken Jr.
- 1 – Rickey Henderson Rookie Card (1980 Topps – Card #482), $27,500.
- 2 – Nolan Ryan (1980 Topps – Card #580), $2,000. …
- 3 – Cal Ripken Jr. …
- 4 – Cal Ripken Jr. …
- 5 – Don Mattingly Rookie Card (1984 Donruss – Card #248), $600. (Photo: Amazon.com) …
What are 1991 baseball cards worth?
SportsCardsPro Index: 1991 Topps
|Chipper Jones #333 [RC]||$4.14||$27.49|
|Frank Thomas #79||$0.99||$13.23|
|Ken Griffey Jr. #790||$1.00||$14.94|
|Barry Bonds #570||$1.00||$22.00|
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
Identifying the Most Valuable Sports Cards
- Quickly Examine the Condition of the Cards. Nick Tylwalk. …
- Check the Age of the Cards. Nick Tylwalk. …
- Look for Recent Autographs. Nick Tylwalk. …
- Look for Older or Multi-Color Memorabilia Cards. Nick Tylwalk. …
- Locate Possible Rookie Cards. …
- Find Any Cards With Low Print Runs. …
- of 07.
Are any baseball cards from the 90s worth anything?
Some of the only sports cards from the early-1990s to maintain any value are the 1991 Donruss Elite inserts. The first serial numbered cards in the hobby, they were “limited” to 10,000 copies. … This isn’t always the case as some of today’s cards can sell for hundreds or even thousands of dollars, but there aren’t many.
What baseball card is worth the most?
The Honus Wagner, 1909-1911 ATC T206, is the most expensive baseball card in the world.
What baseball cards from the 2000’s are worth money?
Top 3 Most Valuable Baseball Cards 2000s
- Mike Trout 2009 Bowman Chrome (Check Price) So not only is this the most valuable baseball card of the 2000s, it’s the most valuable baseball card of ALL TIME. …
- Albert Pujols 2001 Bowman Chrome (Check Price) …
- Ichiro Suzuki 2001 Bowman Chrome Xfractor (Check Price)
How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr card worth?
This card can be a cornerstone of any Ken Griffey Jr. card collection, but it will cost your more than $2,000 for a PSA 10 card. As of May 2021, there are ~3,900 PSA 10 1989 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck Star rookie cards and the card value is ~$2,200.
Are Shaq rookie cards worth anything?
Shaquille O’Neal’s rookie value is very high, as evidenced by this list, and this card tops it at $3,499. This PSA 10 card is one of the 53 cards with that grade in the 382-card population. Of the 1,030 cards seen BGS, none are BGS 10 or Black Label.