Those were some great cards back when they were first released, but they aren’t going to put anyone through college today, let alone buy a ham sandwich. Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- Derek Jeter 1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram #449 (Check Price)
- 1987 Donruss Opening Day Barry Bonds / Johnny Ray Error Card #163 (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey Jr. …
- 1991 Topps Desert Sheild Chipper Jones Rookie Card (Check Price)
What baseball cards from 1995 are worth money?
20 of the Best and Most Memorable 1995 Baseball Cards
- 1995 Upper Deck Michael Jordan #200. …
- 1995 Score Signed Greatness Ryan Klesko Autograph #SG1 /6100. …
- 1995 Pinnacle Team Pinnacle Barry Bonds/Ken Griffey Jr. …
- 1995 Pinnacle Museum Collection Ken Griffey Jr. …
- 1995 Upper Deck Predictor Award Winners Prizes Derek Jeter #H14.
What are the most valuable sports cards from the 1990s?
The most valuable 1990 Upper Deck baseball cards are the 1990 Upper Deck Heroes Reggie Jackson #9 and the 1990 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck baseball card #156.
What baseball cards from the 2000’s are worth money?
Top 3 Most Valuable Baseball Cards 2000s
- Mike Trout 2009 Bowman Chrome (Check Price) So not only is this the most valuable baseball card of the 2000s, it’s the most valuable baseball card of ALL TIME. …
- Albert Pujols 2001 Bowman Chrome (Check Price) …
- Ichiro Suzuki 2001 Bowman Chrome Xfractor (Check Price)
Are any basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
The 1990s were an interesting period for sports cards in general, but especially for basketball cards. The top 1990s basketball rookie cards offer key options for the biggest NBA names to debut during the decade. … The end result is that there are tons of early-1990s cards and generally low values across the board.
What are 1991 baseball cards worth?
SportsCardsPro Index: 1991 Topps
|Chipper Jones #333 [RC]||$4.14||$27.49|
|Frank Thomas #79||$0.99||$13.23|
|Ken Griffey Jr. #790||$1.00||$14.94|
|Barry Bonds #570||$1.00||$22.00|
What baseball cards from 1997 are worth money?
3 Most Valuable 1997 Pinnacle Baseball Cards
- 1997 Barry Bonds Totally Certified #41. Buy on eBay. Barry Bonds is the first name to make the list. …
- 1997 Ken Griffey Jr. Pinnacle Certified #136. Buy on eBay. …
- 1997 Derek Jeter Pinnacle Certified #141. Buy on eBay. The Captain, Mr.
What baseball cards from 1998 are worth money?
The High Dollar Cards in this set include:
- 1998 Topps #160 Derek Jeter : 8 – NM/MT.
- 1998 Topps #320 Cal Ripken : 8 – NM/MT.
- 1998 Topps #504 Alex Rodriguez : 8 – NM/MT.
- 1998 Topps #20 Frank Thomas : 8 – NM/MT.
- 1998 Topps #296 Greg Maddux : 8 – NM/MT.
- 1998 Topps #480 Jeff Bagwell / Frank Thomas : 8 – NM/MT.
How much is a 1991 Nolan Ryan baseball card worth?
Search Auction Prices by Grade / Grader
|Nolan Ryan 1991 Pacific #12||$0.99||–|
|1991 Pacific Nolan Ryan Texas Express #2 – 8.0||$2.15||BIN|
|1991 Pacific Nolan Ryan Texas Express #3 – 8.0||$2.25||BIN|
|1991 Pacific Nolan Ryan Texas Express Trading Card Series Collectors Set Sealed||$14.99||BIN|
How much is a Darryl Strawberry card?
Darryl Strawberry Rookie Cards
|Item Title ▼||Price|
|1984 FLEER #599 DARRYL STRAWBERRY METS RC ROOKIE VG/EX||$4.99|
|1984 Nestle Darryl Strawberry Rookie BGS 9.5 with 10 Mets||$25.49|
|1984 TOPPS DARRYL STRAWBERRY ROOKIE BASEBALL CARD||$1.50|
|DARRYL STRAWBERRY 1983 TOPPS TRADED #108T ROOKIE CARD!||$5.91|
Who was a rookie in 1991 baseball?
The winner of the 1991 American League Rookie of the Year Award was Chuck Knoblauch of the Minnesota Twins.